...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Ligitimate comment Tada - You might be totally correct and there has been some confusion over that. It has been said here that they are at the same time but was always possible that they weren't. Maybe this explains Bear's comment that on slides, adjudication and follow-up timeleines were never listed together. I accept your view but my main point was regarding the adjudication and that the earliest we will probably hear about 250 MACE is after they have been adjudicated and that might be much further along than we think. From Bear's post of today about his reply of yesterday from Sarah, it is very possible that should be read that as when they have reached 250 adj., they will then start the follow-ups. The hidden thing here is that as far as I remember, we have never been told that we will hear when 250 adj. has been reached so it is even possible (not probable) that has happened since the January presentation. It could have happened and follow-ups could now be proceeding. We all keep assuming that they will tell us when this happens but this is not sure, I believe they only said they would announce when Top Line data was available. Just laying out possibilities!

New Message
Please login to post a reply