...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Let's just hope the wrap up for BETonMACE doesn't take as long as REDUCE-IT. I know I bring up Amarin's REDUCE-IT trial way too much. Kind of ironic how that first announcement came nearly a year ago 1/23/2018. Top-line didn't come until September 24th, 2018. BETonMACE is a MUCH smaller trial, so not as many events to adjudicate or patients to follow up. Theoretically, it should wrap up faster than the 8 month timeline stretch below (90% mark announcement to top-line announcement).

January 23, 2018: Amarin announced that it had reached the 90% mark for reported and documented primary events. This would be analagous to Resverlogix saying that they have officially adjudicated 225 3-point MACE events out of their target goal of 250. This very well could be the case right now.  

April 4, 2018: Amarin announced that REDUCE-IT is estimated to have reached the onset of the targeted 1,612 MACE events, anticipates that MACE from the study will be adjudicated through Q2 2018, and on track for reporting top-line results before the end of Q3 2018.

June 28, 2018: Amarin announced  that the last patient study visit had occurred and reiterated that it anticipates having top-line results before the end of Q3 2018 (top-line was announced Sept 24th, 2018).

New Message
Please login to post a reply