...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Hello gang, long time reader, investor in RVX due to another board member introducing me 3-4 years ago. I've been in the medical device business for 30 years, not a huge knowledge base on biotechs, just excited about the ability to help more people in all of the potential disease entities, and of course the investment opportunity (as a greedy little businessman haha). Large "long" stake (for me), been a believer in the technology, and the statistics, for quite a while now. Like a lot of you, a little confused sometimes with corporate communications, strategy, etc. Also anxiously awaiting GOOD news, on here reading almost daily, sometimes ALL day lol.

As excited as I am about the technology, and understanding that is going to be ALL ABOUT the RRR and top line results, and eventual FDA approvals for marketing the RVX compound, I am cautiously optimistic for a home run here .....

My prediction for September is ... $18.00

I am VERY excited about the knowledgable people here predicting $30+ ... you are most likely vastly more knowledagble than me about the company, technology, and market ... I just HOPE you are CORRECT ... over $30 and at least one round of drinks are on me in Hawaii with you all, at the celebrations!!

Thanks to all for your continued information, insights, optimisms and even grounded pessimisms ... I want to party with you all, at some point!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply