...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

GAC - Here is my shot at it. I don't think that includes the jan. 31 payment.

You are correct that they state Jan. 31 they had USD $14.537mm remaining. They also state that in the last 9 months to Jan. 31, they had paid USD$ 15.5mm so that agrees. On Aug. 30, they raised USD$20mm. On Nov. 2nd, they raised USD$10.3mm. That adds up to USD$30.3mm of which half is USD$15.15mm. That isn't exactly the 50% but in the neighborhood of the USD$15.5mm of which we will have to go with. With that I would conclude that the Jan. 31 financing of USD$5mm is not included in the USD$15.5mm. If we take that USD$5mm and add the new USD$11.3mm they add to another USD$16.3mm and if they paid 50% to Third Eye as they are supposed to that would be USD$8.15mm, leaving USD$6.39mm owing. There are also the small amounts of financing that weren't announced but we gleaned from SEDAR. If they paid 50% of those would lower it a small amount more. Also remember that the loan has an exit fee of USD$431,000 so overall, we probably owe a little under USD$7mm.  Let me know what I missed!

New Message
Please login to post a reply