...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Hi guys,

I'm going to try to word this carefully so as not to offend your sensibilities.  I did not grow up during the era when everyone got a trophy, even when they failed.  In my era people were held to account when they failed to deliver on expectations, and excuses were seldom tolerated.

Yet again the company has set an expectation, this time with regard to the attainment of 250 'Events'....and the end of dosing, mentioned during the Roth presentation by the company CEO.  We've been told that this is anticipated to happen in April, this month in other words.

I am left to wonder again, if that expectation is not going to be met, will the company finally act in a professional and proactive manner and get out in front of things with an announcement?  Something as simple as a 'Shareholder Update' would suffice in my view.  Or rather will you continue in the future as you have in the past, and simply do nothing.  Once again showing little regard for, (and might I also suggest totally disrespecting) long time shareholders.  

The ball is in your court.  As with the expectation you set for more financing within 30 days of the Jan 31st 2019 PR, the April forecast for the attainment of 250 events is forward looking and hence not material.  Once again you can simply fall back on safe harbour protection as an excuse for not being as transparent and proactive as possible, rendering your claims to those qualities as utterly meaningless.

No need to respond, I've probably offended you once again....its what happens when you set expectations and fail to meet them and don't even have the decency to warn stakeholders ahead of such failures.

Apr 16, 2019 06:57PM
Apr 16, 2019 07:40PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply