...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Updated Van Leeuwenhoeck Analyst Report by Marcel Wijma 5/2/2019

Fenix, as a physician, I am curious about your takes on a few things? Especially now that you have been here on the board for a bit and had some back & forth, done your own research, and coming from a medical provider background ....

1. How are you feeling about the past data for Cardiovascular, Renal, Cognitive? I realize past ad hoc data is nice, but this particular P3 trial still needs to hit specific end points for CV, and offer up seriously encouraging data for legit excitment in the other indications.

2. Market/MOA receptiveness? - With epigenetics being a frontier, do you see receptiveness on the part of physicians and medical associations/societies for this modality being quick on the uptake and adoption, if data is strong? ... or more of a wait and see easing into it, aside from the early adopters? I think about things like the infamous thalidomide example, but it is good that stopping RVX-208 also stops effects without permanent or lingering effects if I understand correctly?

I like the confidence that RVX and its larger investors are showing, just curious about the medical industry view toward this type of science and frontier, in concept. Thanks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply