...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

The thing I find amazing about Eagle's prescient call....is that he made BEFORE they announced the share offering....when he first opined on $3.50 my thinking was "no way"....of course after the share offering was announced, with the details this morning....at that point I realized it was very possible, although I'd rather not be on the roller coaster, who doesn't prefer slow and steady to this insane volatiltiy....

Just back after being out almost all day....haven't even checked everything yet, except the $3.44 price and the 800+K trading on the main TSX.

The numbers that have been floating around in my head about what Resverlogix could be worth if Apabetalone succeeds....especially across all the indications, MACE, Kidney function and Cognition.....those values in my head haven't changed.....and I'm pretty darned sure there there was a lot of short selling that caused this severe drop....and perhaps even Naked Shorting like last year......

If we rebound (and I do think we will) I'm betting we just saw the left hand side of a cup and handle chart.....if it plays out this way then in the coming days/weeks I expect to see a base and then the right side of the cup.....the only problem with this scenario is time, there isn't much of it.....I'd rather see a V or W shaped rebound....so many possibilities if RVX is going to be heading to the valuations we've been thinking about...

Time to do some checking.....cheers all and God bless..

New Message
Please login to post a reply