...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

icono ... just seems (I suppose) that $3.40 is where the investor "mob mentality" downside support/equilibrium is "right now" for the risk/reward profile, given the knowns & unknowns, all things considered, and baked into the cake, at this moment and recently. At least it is consistent recently, and higher than the past! 

I would expect pps to rise though, over the next few months with the coming milestones discussed such as the capital raise, possibly retiring Third Eye? ... but no guarantees?

But given the AMRN example, I would not at all be surprised to see pps trend down prior to top line either ... last chance to "secure" capital & profits for the risk averse.

Data Lock will be interesting! ... this will separate some people/investors also IMHO. That is when things will get "super" serious, because the "moment of truth" is upon us at any time, at that point, and that milestone - I will be a "hot mess" personally till data is revealed.

That really kinda represents the last opportunity to buy in super low in the event of good top line. But it also represents possibly the last opportunity to bail out with some significant profits for many, who have either been longgggggg but can't deal with the tension and risk of bad news .... or have just been along for the daily trading volatility and "ride" ..... curious to hear Cancun's and Chess Poker's opinion on the latter.

Just some thoughts, and JMHO's ....... but I kinda expect to see a rise in pps in the coming month, and then maybe a dip as some just frankly decide they want to keep what they have accummulated/won rather than risking some gains and sunk capital by trading for whatever is behind Door #1 (Let's Make A Deal!) and top line revelation .....

That's also assuming no leaks, ... or otherwise obvious "indicative" behaviors in the marketplace, especially from among the larger and more dialed in investors and financiers.

JMHO's at the moment. I may be way "off" ...

gltALL

New Message
Please login to post a reply