...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

The PO and the prospects for Apabetalone are mutually exclusive events but, at the same time, they aren’t.  One has to do with the inherent science of the whole thing, and the other with an expectation that the science will work.  A sale of 5M units, no matter how you slice it, is a vote of confidence by those who bought in to it.  The drop in the share price can be the result of overall uncertainty related to the PO and/or some buyers selling stock to raise cash for the $4 shares and warrants that come with it, or other reasons already mentioned over the past week or two.  It would be great to see a nice bump in the SP prior to topline, but if you’re long on RVX it’s still the actual results that will determine if this is something, nothing, or somewhere in between.

New Message
Please login to post a reply