...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: Will we see 5 point MACE reduction results in BETONMACE

GAC - I've got news for you, a 30% or $16 - $19 billion haircut for a company like Biogen is devestating. It will cast a shadow over decissions they make for years into the future. It may cut the life span of some top managers and corporate management as well. Look what happened in late 2007 or 2008 when Pfizer had to shut down their CETP program. That cut $28 billion off their market cap and caused the market to question the heck out of everything they did for years. This Pfizer fail is likely why we have not seen a serious offer for RVX/ABL up to this point. Why would a BP pay us a fair amount for ABL prior to Top Line or full data reviel if the deal could devestate everything I mentioned in the Biogen case when they can wait for 85% to 95% surity and pay the same or less than what their market cap would have dropped with a fail. In the meantime they save 90% or more of the development costs. There is a good reason many BP's have decided to do away with big pieces of their R&D departments. In doing so they have transfered all those risks to people like you and I who have eargerly invested in companies like RVX. Yes we will get rewarded well with a win but BP's get rewarded every year because they only pay for winners and not the ones that don't make it.

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply