...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Based on input from BearDownAZ and fouremm here,... all numbers very approximate and not in any way backed by science:

https://agoracom.com/ir/Resverlogix/forums/discussion/topics/727764-why-didn-t-management-do-some-phase-2-s/messages/2233904#message

Patient years = 5300

Minus Drop out Rate 20% (should be 25% but I figure about 5% was used before dropping out)

= 5300 * .80 = 4240 Net Patient Years

Placebo Event Rate = 7%, so half the patient years (for placebo group)

2120 * 7% = 148 events in placeo group 

Therefore 250 - 148 = 102 events in treated group

Therefore approximate %31 RRR

Go easy on my calculations,... I recently had a stroke,... my brain's not working 100% just yet.

New Message
Please login to post a reply