...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

"On this board we have compared RVX to Esperion and I have always viewed Esperion as a well run company.  For comparison in 2013 ESPR IPO’d with roughly 14M shares outstanding and today have almost 27M shares outstanding. About 92% dilution. During the same period RVX share count went from about 74M shares outstanding to the current 204M shares outstanding. About 175% dilution. To me this is largely a reflection of the relative quality of management and management’s ability to engage the market."

Also important to remember that Esperion and bempedoic acid are primarily going after the well established LDL-C cardio risk factor (also lowers hsCRP). ESPR/BA have had a smooth, linear path in clinical development; always focusing on LDL-C and hsCRP and always meeting clinical trial endpoints. ESPR has conducted several successful Phase 2 and 3 trials showing safety and efficacy of BA for LDL-C and hsCRP lowering in several patient populations, as well as in different combos (BA alone, BA plus statins, BA plus statins/ezetimibe, BA plus PCSK9s). Consistent clinical success. Clear goals. This successful clinical development for LDL-C and hsCRP lowering has set them up nicely for their ongoing CVOT.

Resverlogix has not had a smooth path, as I've previously described in this post. So it is not just about quality of management and their ability to engage the market. It is also based on the clinical development path of the respective lead drugs.

BearDownAZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply