...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

GAC ....

Not a strong/knowledgeable area for me, admittedly. But I can foresee some games going down in this window before top line, and maybe between top line and full data. But I am not sure the pps is gonna move a lot prior to top line, and then maybe some fluctuation between top line and full data if top line is good overall but with some questions/opportunities? ... but with overall "positive" top line, the fluctuations should still project an overall upward momentum.

I would think the better plays/games, would be to keep the pps suppressed, for last minute buys prior to top line, if the tea leaves are looking good?

So if there isn't a lot of wild fluctuation prior to top line, the number of shares required to have a meaningful financial impact is so great that a "positive" top line would CRUSH that move financially? Just a huge risk, unless you are super confident in BoM failure, then it could be a boom?

Since the real "upside" for shorting would appear to be top line disappointment, you better be right, or there is gonna be pain. I had thought about a small shorting strategy to hedge the BoM top line bet, but that doesn't even make sense for me, since I could be looking at a $20-25 pps that I would be forced to swallow to cover on a hedge.

Just hard for me to see the short game making sense, at THIS point, ... unless you are just going in on BoM disappointment for whatever theoretical reasons? ... and personally I like the odds of success, although still HIGHLY speculative, with no guarantees.

What am I missing though, in my thinking? ... as a novice ilonggg nvestor? 

New Message
Please login to post a reply