...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Ya I figured there are no doubt some very committed, experienced and competent people involved for sure. It’s all the other uncontrollable links in the chain that I was referring to in that particular post. The best of quarterbacks can’t run the play themselves every time lol. 

Reminds me of that children’s book where the sneeze of a simple bug caused so many mishaps. 

Something as simple as a sick child, that touches a door handle, that causes another child to be sick, that causes a concerned mom to stay home from work, which causes a manager to hire a replacement, which causes a misinterpretation of responsibilities or protocol, which causes....... etc.... 

The variables are endless with one patient let alone with thousands of patients. I haven’t even discussed language and cultural barriers when gathering and translating pertinent information. That’s why I used the words “..recognize, consider and account for..” Because I suspect a very insightful and experienced person is needed to recognize and consider a factor or result that should/would not normally have happened or belong.

just food for thought. 

Regards

DND

New Message
Please login to post a reply