...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

Koo, the "received a response" was the title I responded to, but I dont need to confirm with the company, it is all very clear reading the Sedar documents. The final prospectus dated June 3rd confirmed the $14,536,000 balance owing. It also had the following intended proceeds allocation paragraph - sorry could not keep formating.

August 4th is a very important day, either there is an extension and Third Eye is on board, or Third Eye, says we want our loan repaid (IMHO the likely result, but I have been wrong before and if they extend again, it is very bullish to me) and we have another financing mess unless Hepa or someone steps up to pay the remaining loan balance.

The Corporation intends to use the net proceeds of the Minimum Offering and Maximum Offering as follows:

Minimum Offering  

Repayment of Secured Loan $5,912,500

Phase 3 BETonMACE trial and other research and development activities $5,412,500

General and Administrative $500,000

Maximum Offering

Repayment of Secured Loan $9,297,500

Phase 3 BETonMACE trial and other research and development activities $8,797,500

General and Administrative $500,000 

New Message
Please login to post a reply