...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

KOO - The other investor IR referred to was me. I have corresponded with them over the last few days and got my final answer first thing this morning. I have found contradictory statements as I have posted here before. In the first reply, it was just put down to me being confused between the Q4 PP and Q1 PO. I was not so I explained my point again and got a totally reasonable reply the second time. IR has been very careful in wording to avoid stating something that is in the public domain and I agree with that. The second reply acknowledged my point and they have basically passed that on to you also. I feel comfortable now that they have told me what they can and cleared up the contradiction. What I have gleaned that can be taken as fact is the following.

The Q3 (Jan.31) interim financials state on page 8, note 5 that US$14.537 mm was owing on the loan at that time. The Final Prospectus states on page 8, note 5 that US$14,536,692 was owing on the loan at April 30. The company has confirmed these numbers to be correct. Since they are the same, it shows that no portion of the 50% of Q4 (April 1) PP was paid to Third Eye  by April 30, one month after closing. That is all we know for sure.

It is best to ignore the table on page 8 of the Prospectus as it doesn't fit this unless they decided to pay some on it much later. Notes saying the effect of paying the 50% on either the Q4 PP or Q1 PO don't really mean much unless they are accompanied with a statement that it has been paid because we know that the Q4 PP amount was not paid back when due. We will just have to wait until the end of the month to see what has been paid. Those financials should confirm the Q4 PP but not the Q1 PO. Hopefully, they will add a note stating that Q1 PO has also been paid and what is left, or some other explanation. IR has hinted that might happen.   

New Message
Please login to post a reply