...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Life presents many financial opportunities that would have paid off handsomely had we only had the vision and foresight to take advantage of them. Everyone on this forum can easily come up with a list of examples (all the while kicking themselves in the process I’m sure). The reason that we are in RVX, and discussing all the ins and outs of this investment at all, is that we all believe this is one of those lifetime opportunities.  Truth be told, I think it is.

First, the science that is the basis for RVX has been under development for many years now and, except perhaps for BearDownAZ and one or two others, the scientists involved in developing the drug understand its medical potential in ways we never could. Also, while the trial is blinded, I think they can infer things from it that lead them to be relatively optimistic, or not, as to its outcome as the trial progressed.  This notion has recently been discussed on this forum.

Second is the number of possible outcomes.  IMO, there are just too many (see Bear’s post #2231042 that lists just a few) for me to believe that all of them will fall flat. I agree that achieving or not achieving the primary endpoint is a binary event but the story won’t end there, which is why we should wait to see the full data release before making any decisions on this investment.  As Bear stated in his last sentence of that post, there are many ways this could play out.

So, the bottom line is that we have an investment with a tremendous upside potential and, again IMO, minimal downside risk provided that you don’t panic and follow the herd if topline doesn’t quite go your way.  Think long term, even if that is only a few more months.  Six months from now your investment may still only be listed at $3/share, but it’s better than bailing at 0.30/share in two months.  By taking this approach you may still be able to take a profit, or simply take your money off the table and move on.

I can’t think of a better investment at the moment than RVX, and it’s a bargain at the current price.  Is it still a risky investment?  Sure it is.  But viewed from a risk/reward perspective it’s definitely a risk worth taking.......ok, IMO.

P

Jul 19, 2019 10:48AM
Jul 19, 2019 11:31PM
Jul 20, 2019 08:18AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply