...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I got an answer to a question I was curious about, nothing critical but the news that Eastern had exercised warrants to the tune of $3.75 million CAD...this is something that struck me as both material and significant, especially given Resverlogix's seemingly weak financial position:

Here's what I wrote:

I would appreciate an answer to the following question, being a holder of X shares worth in excess of $Y and an even larger number of warrants...and as someone who has been a shareholder continously for the past 5+ years, I believe I'm entitled to a response.

All I want to know is if there if there will be any disclosure directly from Resverlogix with respect to Eastern's exercise of 5 million warrants.  I know there is a filing on SEDAR which indicates it originated from Eastern itself and not Resverlogix.  The reason I ask is because I view the raising of $3.75 million CAD to be a material event.  That's my "view" I'm not saying that it requires disclosure.  And it may be that Eastern's disclosure of the exercise is sufficient notice.  

And here is the answer I received:

It was determined that disclosure, beyond our historical continuous disclosure, was not warranted. Of course it will be disclosed in future financial filings.

RVX IR

It appears that it was at least discussed by their disclosure comittee. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply