...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

As much as I’d like to see a more substantive SP, I’m actually ok with the company not hyping the stock prior to topline.  As Bear pointed out in a recent post, more widespread recognition will come with a positive outcome of the trial.  Until then, what does the company really have except the ‘hope’ that this drug works in a medically and commercially viable way?  David Letterman used to have a segment on his show called ‘Is this anything?’.  Well, I guess we’ll find out in a few short weeks.

Second, when I joined this forum about six months ago I knew very little about RVX and apabetalone.  Now I know more, and at least enough to feel more comfortable with the investment as a whole, and my thanks to all for the education. That said, there is always a reality check chip in my head to remind me that this may not go anywhere, in spite of all the optimistic views, mine included, expressed during these past months.  So yes, I’m as excited to know the result(s) as much anyone here and, win or lose, it’s been fun.  Of course, it will be a whole lot more fun if we win. To that end the bases are loaded (Cardio, Kidney, Dementia) and now we just need apabetalone to hit a home run.

New Message
Please login to post a reply