...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I agfee with you guys that we should see a 10 fold increase if we show 25-30% RRR and a high statistical significance. What I "think" the poster was saying though, is that IHHO it may be a much smaller "poke" if we just simply say "we met expectations" .... and hold back specific data like RRR, CKD, Cognitive for potentially better timing and higher impact at later related meetings. IOw it may be delayed gratification as specifics drip out for strategic announcements.

I want 20 overnight though (like Amarin) upon positive data announcement, but probably not happening with a more limited announcement haha ... we probably won't receive specific enough data initially to give proper magnification for a BIG pop? .... I will be happy enough though (for a day or 2) just KNOWING it didn't flop again and my investment is safe, and then go back to grinding for 2-3 months. That would really "suck" but maybe worth it if the drip and tease were on target and other things lined up like Naz and/or other potential M&A's?

... *sigh* ... just soooo much to speculate potentially ... dadgummit, just feed us Don!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply