...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I'm not looking at all at RVX during the trading day and won't be the rest of this week.....I'm up in Northern New Jersey, where I grew up way back in, uhm...so long back I don't like reminding myself.  Went to church this morning, the old RCA church I attended for about 5 years, it was a little depressing...only about 20 people there, and asisde from my wife and son, I was probably the youngest in attendance.  

As for those who disagree with me over what might happen if BETonMACE misses on the primary end-point...with my thought being that its game over.  I'll tell ya quite honestly, its an argument I do not want to win...I hope it remains forever in the ether.  

As much as I was hoping that RVX would not trade like AMRN did before they released TLD, it looks like we're trading in a very similar fashion, at least so far.  

Going to the zoo tomorrow and then outlet mall shopping...last week of trading in August, hopefully we can get out of this $3 area tractor beam we're stuck in, but I'm not counting on it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply