...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Conversations seem to suggest that TL must logically come before the loan is due Sept 16th, as though the company would immediately have the funds to pay off the loan on the day they announce. We all know there is no prize money awarded to the company just for announcing top line. I’m assuming members are suggesting that if the company announced TL on the 13th for instance, somehow (over the weekend mind you) the company would be able to raise funds before the 16th to pay the loan off, just in the nick of time. (“Just in the nick of time” by the way should be this company’s slogan).

So, knowing their time line, why didn’t the company negotiate a closing date further away. It would be logical to assume they would want one far enough away from their TL coming out to give them time to raise the appropriate funds to pay the loan off. This to me would suggest that the reason the loan date isn’t further down the road is because 3rd eye wouldn’t agree to it. If that is the case, that leads to more questions. 

And don’t forget, if TL is poor, there is no “nick of time” and no wiggle room. Also, if an investor’s company or home isn’t being operated paycheque to paycheque, then why would he/she want to invest, or continue to invest heavily in a company that always seems to operate paycheque to paycheque? 

Just food for thought.

DND

New Message
Please login to post a reply