...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

"The company is under strict obligation to release results as soon as possible"

I believe they will not know the results themselves until after close of trading tomorrow (4pm), since they have said numerous times that they are truly blinded.  I believe this and do not think there have been leaks one way or another.  They will craft the final details on positive or negative over the weekend -- I'm sure they must have created preliminary slides for both scenarios.

Is there a BigPharma waiting in the wings if positive?  Don't know.

Is there someone waiting in the wings to scoop up the remnants if negative? Don't know.

I imagine that they thought both scenarios through a long time ago.

Does anyone live near their offices in Calgary?  If you spot DM or Kausik Ray with a smile or frown on the weekend, I guess that will tell us something.  If there having dinner at some fancy high end restaurant, great.  If it's SkipTheDishes, not so great.

I've heard there is an early winter snowstorm hitting Calgary on the weekend.  Perhaps it is a prelude of the media storm that will be caused when good news hits the market on Monday. Or it may be an indication of what other things need to be shoveled besides snow on Monday.

GLTA

masila 

New Message
Please login to post a reply