...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

I'm finding it very difficult to sit still and stop posting until after the Nov 16th AHA conference given that that conference is the last hope if anything is to be salvaged for apabetalone on a short term basis unless cognition, CKD, etc results show positive results at some point soon. I think the BoM AHA will give us significant hints of other things to come. Of course as I've stated too many times before, I, like many, am hoping for a big MACE result in at least one of the pre-specified sub-groups to be revealed at the AHA conference.

I had a quick look at the AGM agendas and it looks like the usual rubber stamp legally required meeting. Other than the possible business and science updates the only other area that might be revealing is the security based compensation plans for Zenith, which I have not investigated yet.

My hope had been that a successful BoM could have triggered almost immediate value in ZCC because of the RPSs and the potential NDA for apabetalone (and this could have triggered a cascade of events - buyouts, regional deals, financing) and hence, along with possible mCRPC results and the TNBC trial partnership with Pfizer there could have been a strong basis for a TSX or even better NASDAQ listing of ZCC as a source for future funding. 

Given that BoM failed the hope of liquidity for ZCC shares seems less viable.

Note - we do not know the degree of BoM failure at this stage - hopefully p just slightly less than < 0.05% - I actually doubt that the p is just slightly less than 0.05 because they would have announced that aspect, would they not? They were very guarded in their language using the terms like scientifically rigorous.

Given that the scientific requirements require silence on BoM findings until the AHA and given that RVX will have a significant amount of information (all subgroup data) about BoM before the AGMs and if that new information is positive then the issue of Zenith liquidity could be addressed at the AGM without directly addressing BoM findings.

Thoughts?

I really appreciate the thoughtful and creative posts during this time of uncertainty.

Cheers

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply