...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Bear - Thanks for all of these articles in one place. I have to say that after listing to Dr. Kam Kalantar Zadeh years ago and the passion with which he spoke about RVX-208, CKD and alkaline phosphatase I was sold hook line and sinker. Over the course of the following year I had amassed a very large position which I have added to and still hold today. Kam's body language was so obvious and blatant that it could not be interpreted for anything other that of Holly Smokes Do We Have Something Here. 

After reading as many of the articles, abstracts and studies as I could while staying awake (I'm not a scientist and my eyes would glaze over often) I came to the conclusion that the largest effect would be on cognitive function. That has been based more on how the company has acted over the last 20 months or so than on the words in those writings. I have referred to this often over that period of time.

The 16th of November can't come soon enough to hear the full data but for myself its looking like the 4th to the 7th of December will be the single biggest info that I am interested in hearing.

The biggest curiosity that I have right now is; Will the full data that is presented and published clearly show that apabetalone works better or trend better in combination with Crestor versus Lipitor for ALL indications. If diabetes, CVD and the 3 point MACE, CKD via increase in eGFR, cognitive function via improvement in MoCA scores, inflammation and whatever else that is pre-stated and found in post hock trend better with Crestor, then the company should have a very good argument to petition the FDA for an NDA. And if that is the case then there is a much better chance that one or more of the potential suiters would step up and with a lot of luck on our behalf, have a bidding war. The size of the market for each indication is in mega blockbuster territory. To get more than one indication would be incredibly massive.

There is a reason they patented the combo Crestor/Apabetalone years ago. I hope this is absolute conformation.

Bolding is mine.

All IMO, dyodd.

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply