...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

tada ... first of thank you for initiating the new contest. It keeps us engaged, making predictions, sharing thoughts, debating (for fun). i'm good with the 2-day interval. I sincerely hope that the data is so good, and has been disclosed as so good under CA's that I am wayyyyy off in my prediction of $4.50. My prediction is without factoring in those types of calculations. And I (secretly) hope I am joyfully wrong. 

What's we can't know right now, is what exactly is going to be disclosed beforehand, or at AHA, and the actual results of those data various disclosures. Or, what has been disclosed under CA's independently of "public" public realease, that could impact pps or perhaps even a deal?! There are just so many factors, and possibilities.

It's all good fun, and very exciting ... no matter the level of optimisim/pessimism of each individual involved. I really do think VERY good things are ahead, and quite possibly in the near term. But sitting here in Ohio reading tea leaves and drinking Moscow Mules while working on a pot of home made chili, I can only guess ... but my gut tells me to feel good ... but maybe my gut is just anticipating the chili?! :)

Haha I am feeling good, about RVX as well as the Mules & Chili ... tick tock 2 ... let's ride!

New Message
Please login to post a reply