...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

Message: To Those Attending the ASM or in contact with the Company....

I agree Jonzobot. The idea of a lawsuit is ridiculous, even from this fellow from USA. Top line data releases are almost always simply a statement about the primary endpoint. BETonMACE failed the primary endpoint and that is what was reported. No one forced any of us to choose to invest in this risky investment. They told us what they were required to tell us. They did their job. They are not require to tell us anything more at this point.

I flagged Stevero's post not because of the lawsuit stuff, but because of the profanity. As a reminder, Agoracom rules rules disallow profanity, even acronyms and symbols.

Stevero, if this frivolous issue is so important to you, why make anyone else your messenger? Pick up the phone or write an email yourself. I haven't heard anyone on any message board until you threaten a lawsuit because of BETonMACE results. I doubt you will find many others to join you in deflecting the blame of their own investment decisions onto management.

BDAZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply