...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

“And then on the morning of November 18th, which is the Monday, the 16th is a Saturday,

On the Monday pre-market, I will be doing a webcast discussing the data in even greater detail.

Basically “lifting the kimono” so to speak.

We’re really looking forward to that date and to being able to share that with you.

It’s fantastic for us to have this kind of Phase III data.”

Don seemed more excited for the webcast than for the late breaker presentation.

There is plenty of potential data that can be presented on Monday am that may alleviate some anxiety here. That being said, I’m not sure anxiety is warranted given the presentation today. The best the scientists could say was always going to be that it warrants further study. That is scientific convention at these conferences. The alternative would be that the molecule is harmful and should not be studied! 

Anyway, perhaps Don will highlight a group that responds better. Perhaps just a simple measurement of Alk Phos will determine which patients are responding to the drug?

bfw

New Message
Please login to post a reply