...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Yes, that type of statement would have made me along with others happy ... but I think Don did say those things, in different ways.

Paraphrasing:

* We need partners.

* Discussions are underway.

* There is a lot of interest in RVX.

* Some of these indications should have a commercial path in short order.

His primary interest and duty right now is not in keeping you and me happy, and stopping us from bailing by giving too much information up, that can be detrimental to deal making with BP's and maybe even the FDA by appearing "reckless" ... I am sure he is working hard to keep Academia, Hepalink, Ken Dart, various BP's, and the FDA/EUDA happy, interested, excited.

You and I get to benefit (or suffer) from the diligence of that work - we are along for the ride, good or bad, but NOT the focus. The focus goes to the bedrock foundational pieces and parts, that will eventually advance the drug to market, on the best terms and time frames. Much of the information from those efforts are/were under Embargo, CA, or just plainly common sense to not discuss publicly until ready to be discussed.

Put yourself in Don's (leadership group & Board) position, balancing the concurrent complex needs (for advancement) with the FDA, Academia, large investors, BP's/buyers, etc.

How much information would you want compartmentalized, versus open access? How much is just simply disallowed by contract (CA's & NDA's)?

Focus on getting this drug proven safe and effective, and ever-increasing the value leverage with BP's ... the rest will take care of itself ...

New Message
Please login to post a reply