...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

jonzobot - Thanks for the RVX-208 history refresher in the first article attachement. I remember going through all but the NexVas thing in 2005. From time to time I've wondered what ever happened to Coco, the name the Stockhouse board gave to the African Green Monkey. It's been a heck of a journey.

At the AGM DM mentioned that when BP does their trials they do multiple trials with small differences between each. After reading that history I can now easily understand where the benefits of that approach works well. The single biggest thing that stood out is that in all of the trials from 1a to 2a,b,c they used healthy volunteers, generally the people ABL does not work well with.

What I see now is a drug that is reasonably well set up for success with a reasonably clear path to market. Low HDL, Low eGFR, high CRP and diabetic already taking an SGLT2. Jardiance had about 50% of the SGLT2 market at the end of 2018. Seems to me that Eli Lilly may have a vested interest in owning apabetalone, or any company that didn't want Lilly to get to much of a lead on them.

All IMO, dyodd

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply