...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Dec 06, 2019 08:42AM
Dec 06, 2019 08:44AM
Dec 06, 2019 08:52AM
Dec 06, 2019 09:01AM

Totally agree.  I found the uninformative slides and lack of data in this presentation surprising.  There must have been error bars on those graphs at CTAD!  This cannot be what was presented yesterday (in two presentations!) and I wonder what is going on.  It's not just the eGFR data that are missing but also the ALP data that they emphasized recently in a really good 'set-up' poster on the MOCA substudy.  If they are saving it all for a presentation at a renal conference, then they shortchanged the CTAD folks in my opinion (possible that they gave better presentations at CTAD but didn't share here because they are trying to keep a lid on the complete package of data to be used to support what they see as the quickest possible approval route - as a treatment for CKD).  

It may also be why RVX has been quiet about the breakthrough application - if it is for CKD treatment (combining MACE, kidney function and cognitive benefits), then the decision could be to keep it on the lowdown until they have all the supporting biomarker data tied up in a really good multifactorial analysis.  I was really hoping that the eGFR data were going to be released 'any day now' in a journal paper but that doesn't seem to be likely given what Bear has discovered about holding out for a renal conference presentation.  If so, the scientists wanting to extend embargo until March for a renal conference won half the battle, no complete embargo on the CKD results, just piecemeal releases of partial data so that the renal presentation could still represent the 'big reveal.'

Jupe

New Message
Please login to post a reply