...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

The results of today’s webcast have already been extensively discussed today so I don’t have a whole lot to add.  The news, as expected, was positive but this was after all a sub study and given the relatively limited numbers involved requires further testing, trials, etc. to be substantiated.  But hey, it’s another arrow in the RVX quiver and that’s a whole lot better than nothing.

Like pretty much everyone else I had much higher expectations from the BetonMace trial and 6 months ago certainly didn’t think we would now be sitting at a SP of $1.40.  Very disappointing to say the least.  Maybe we were all a bit too mesmerized by some of the lofty RRR %’s that came out of the Phase 2 trial, at least I know that I was.

However, you can’t say whoa in a horse race and I am encouraged by the positives that have come out of this trial.  RVX now has some solid initiatives to work on (based on the last slide in this mornings webcast) and I think that the next 6 months will prove to be very very interesting.  I’m expecting that there will be some very substantive PRs coming out from time to time that will boost the company’s commercial value and by extension the SP.  Feedback from the FDA and EMA on the Breakthrough Therapy Status filings should be forthcoming by around the end of June if not earlier and progress on some of the partnering discussions even earlier than that.  So, I think there is good stuff to look forward to.

I’m not sure that the potential of a buyout is necessarily a given in the next few months but it could be more likely once progress has been made on some of the initiatives mentioned above.  And yes, confirmation that funding all of this is assured is definitely a big piece of the puzzle.  I guess we’ll know more on that sometime in January after the warrant incentive program expires.

They say patience is a virtue but like probably many of you I’d gladly forgo some virtue for a $50 SP!  Anyway, a lot can happen in the next 6-12 months so short of selling out for peanuts there’s no much one can do except continue to hang in there.

P

New Message
Please login to post a reply