...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

"Even despite the company's attempts to muffle the magnitude of the recent news"

"I dare ya...go try and buy 5,000-10,000 shares only and see what happens to the share price"

Golf,

I sincerely hope you are right and I am wrong.  However, I do not think the company is trying to 'muffle news' at this point because they are deperate for money now, if only to maintain a reasonable bargaining position with partners.  I think the cautious approach to the news 'promotion' is to maintain a good relationship with the regulatory regime who have the power to make or break RVX now. The failed top line cannot be dismissed no matter how many promising exploratory results may have come out of BoM. Phase II trials are for exploratory results, Phase III need to confirm some.  There is a wide array of options that the FDA may suggest are necessary for this drug to be approved and the costs of some are substantial (i.e. enough to make the current shares worth a buck or less through dilution). 

After all, the company has taken pains to explain the good results to its angry and dispirited mob of shareholders.  All we do is complain about it and suggest 'promotion' is the answer.  But RVX may truly be at the end of the line in raising money from retail shareholders (even the bigger players) and they simply have no option but to get some type of regulatory go-ahead signal to be able to partner or sell the company without shipping us all (and themselves) down the river. They can't afford to take the Biogen "I dare you to not approve this drug" with the FDA.  

Jupe

New Message
Please login to post a reply