...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

It is sub optimal at all levels to do a partnership. 

For the scientists in RVX, they need access to a lot more capital so they can run a Rolls Royce kind of Phase 3 trial.  5,000 patients, 500 MACE events...big kidney and dementia secondary endpoints.  It will take 2 to 3 years before the drug is finally approved by the FDA.  This is not for RVX to finish.

From our point of view, this will require RVX to raise yet more capital.  I think the availability of capital for RVX is now zero.  Just look at how hard it is to raise a few million dollars.  I just don't want RVX to keep raising ever more capital for years to come, in the event of a partnership.

DM and Norman Wong are into their 60s.  They can't be expected to hang around for too long to conduct yet more capital raises and even more trials.  Same with other top people in RVX.

Biotech companies are meant to be bought by big pharma, if they are successful.  Hardly any make it on their own for too long.  The capital requirements along with the time needed to finish trials are just too onerous...this is best done by a Pfizer kind of company.

New Message
Please login to post a reply