...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Quest ... agree, it would be good to hear about current CASH ... however, for we marketing-starved investors, this is the first "aggressive" outward public-based effort to communicate the value of apabetalone and results of BoM that I can recall, at least to this level of assertiveness.

This may be a "message" to both current investors, potential investors, and most assuredly BP ... imho.

I think this is encouraging for the potential for break-through status as well, since the stronger data is pointed out ... with p values ... aggressively. This is a very public and assertive tweet/release of existing and new information.

There are several BP's who may like to get into this arena, and there are certainly those BP's that would like to protect and maintain their present position and growth, and gain competitive advantages. For those dilly-dallying and sitting on the fence, be it know apabetalone is coming ....

This is the most confident and assertive I can remember seeing RVX, maybe in the 5 years that I have been following, and on the heels of new regulatory filings? ... hmmm

... get on the bus, ... or get run over by the bus.

Confidence

New Message
Please login to post a reply