...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I think at some point this RVX technology has to be taken out, by a big player. I think that's a "given" to which we can all agree? The IP, patents, technology just have too much value, with potentially huge markets, to the right player.

My concern about short term finances is more about bargaining power, time, leverage. As others seem to believe though (incl me), the overall investments from bigger fish plus the future ROI potential will likely keep them in the game nurturing RVX along as needed until a future "definitive" transition of some kind ... they won't likely want to cut ties and want to lose "sunk" investment money, plus there is still a rather large carrot out there in the future somewhere. 

And ... while BoM data didn't quite deliver in those particular "P3 'study' formats" and endpoints, it did NOTHING to devalue the likelihood of the science being real/beneficial, ... in fact it could be argued that the science updates from BoM look even more impressive valuable, just not validated per the stated P3 study criteria just yet ... "to academic and regulatory standards."

... "in for a penny, in for a pound?" ... ? 

New Message
Please login to post a reply