...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

I am not holding my breath for the market to give RVX much credit.  Naturally, I would love to be proven wrong, but here are my reasons.  Sure...it will go up some...but the ultimate value will be given by a pharma buyer, IMHO, not the Canadian retail bunch.

1. All the big warrant holders, who you would have thought had done SOME research on what they were holding all those warrants for...turned out to be clueless.  How else do you explain them not buying up a lottery ticket?  After all the hints dropped by RVX management, these warrant holders could not write a single bloody check?  Totally incompetent bunch...should be fired from their jobs.

And if this is the case for the supposedly "smart" money of Canada who actually OWN RVX warrants, what does that tell us about the rest of Canada institutional money?  They don't know/care about RVX.

2. This stock may have run out of sellers at the current price.  That is what the lower and lower volatility in the last several days indicates. However, that by no means suggests that there is any lack of sellers at a higher price.  50 day MA comes in at $1.25, and 100 day MA at $1.45.  I am assuming we land up somewhere between those 2 figures.

3. The market has a very dim memory of RVX.  It has never made money for almost any investor, unless you bought on September 30 2019.   Another way of saying that there are plenty of sellers at higher levels.

4. Still no research cover.  No analyst out there, for an institutional investor to call up to get a confirmation bias discussion before adding.

5. Not easy science for a new buyer to get their hands around.  Even on this very knowledgable board, we end up asking Bear, Cityslicker, etc. for interpretation.  Now imagine an institutional , never mind a retail, investor, trying to get their hands around this?

6. We have had a "failed" Phase 3 trial.  For even dedicated biotech investors, that is often the kiss of death.  End of any attempt to evaluate RVX any further.

7. This stock is listed in a country where investors can go into exhausting details on grades, metallurgy, AISC...but don't really have much inclination/ability for hard core biotech analysis.

8. Last, but by no means least, RVX still needs to show where the cash is, to keep the lights on for a few months.    

In conclusion, I would love to be proven wrong, but I would suggest not getting your hopes high.

Now you can start flaming me!

Iconoclast

New Message
Please login to post a reply