...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Feb 03, 2020 09:16AM
Feb 03, 2020 10:05AM

Sidebar ... never lostt the faith in the science either. However, sometimes great science never makes it to market for oone reason or another, including funding issues, and lack of proper process and protocol with the FDA. Seems RVX is handling things the right way, on the ball behind the scenes and doing their best to drop clues, but stay out of the way of the regulatory steam roller communications wise, don't want the 800 pound gorilla thatt you are "beholding" to, mad at you with a disfavorable view of you and your process.

Not fully "de-risked" obviously, still some path to travel toward approval and commercialization, but a GIANT step forward.

From the BP viewpoint, the time to act is NOW, or SOON ... huge validation development. Yet, sttill potentially the best time to make the move, with further de-risking now, and yet still att a bargain potentially. The further this train gets down the tracks, the more expensive itt willl be for an acquisition ... a game of chicken among interested and competitive BP's looking to enter and dominate an entirely new frontier, with a potential winner leading the way with apabetalone, which can get a hefty ROI for the purchaser by itself potentially with a single indication ... before exploring additional indications foor apabetalone, and alsoo delving into the full molecule library over the next decade or two.

And with the stringent U.S. appearing to be on a solid path now, what about Europe and Asia? ... of course, the devil is in the details for next steps in the "BT" path, butt this is a pretty good milestone.

Conversations and phone bills should be fast and furious. Who wants it? ... who wants to be the king of epigenetics for sevral decades, with a potential big winner and ROI right out of the gates? 

Not trying to whip everybody up, but if I am BP, it might be time to "bust a move" before this RVX/apabetalone/epigenetics "thingy" gets VERY VERY expensive to add to my strategic portfolio, or I lose out completely to my hated and less risk-averse competitors ... 

JMHO's

Feb 03, 2020 10:22AM
Feb 03, 2020 10:48AM
Feb 03, 2020 11:14AM
Feb 03, 2020 03:32PM
Feb 03, 2020 04:26PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply