...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I can't imagine the stress of having to operate a company this way.  Certainly not for the faint of heart.

What has me a bit perplexed is that, for Hepalink and Eastern, the company is more de-risked now than when they spent millions to get into this in the first place.  So why would you walk away from that now (not that they will)?  Ok, primary endpoint was not met. But if that was the only measure used to determine success or failure then that would seem an awfully short-sighted investment strategy.  I'm sure they knew this could likely end up being a triple marathon, but with the promise of a huge payoff at the finish line.  So why throw in the towel when that line is arguably still in sight as much as it was before the conclusion of BoM (again, I'm not saying they will)?

I find it hard to believe that there isn't some player out there that could invest $50M (or whatever) into RVX at this stage and possibly see that balloon tremendously when RVX reaches the finish line.  They've come too far now.

I do take some heart when they say that when it comes to partnering that 'discussions are still ongoing'. At least that suggests they are talking to somebody.

New Message
Please login to post a reply