...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

You are all making valid points, that fill in the big picture imho. I still see RVX as an excellent opportunity for a large return depending where you "bought in" for pps. I am in significantly lower than Eastern and Hepa, and I am sure they want a handsome return. Hopefully, they will do the right things as influencers and backstop financiers if/when needed.

I haven't posted much lately because I am out of things to say (that I haven't already said multiple times). Just waiting for some resolution at this point, whether in one fell swoop or in drips & drabs. Science and safety seem strong, BTD is a strong indicator for success potential ... now, can mgt git-r-dun? ... and when & how? This science needs to be "further developed" asap, and made available to the market populous.

Given time value of money, opportunity cost of cash (plus I am not getting any younger), sooner would be better for everyone involved.

Much appreciation to the board and leaders for a litany of interactive diverse thoughts and opinions - whether I agree or not, all perspectives have "value" of one kind or another in my mind, it all helps for knowledge and balance. 

Hopefully, there is material and impactful positive news on the horizon. I have my thoughts, but don't want to be an echo chamber blurbing my same thoughts over and over.

Patience. glta

New Message
Please login to post a reply