...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: Still waiting for that BETonMACE CKD sub-study 7 months later

jonzo, thanks for that information. I had no idea that a cardio trial only costs $25M. Great news. Funding should be a no brainer given the BTD and BoM findings. Of course trial specs will have a huge cost impact.

Has anyone estimated the cost of BoM... just for a comparison?

tundup I feel like you and I empathize. I feel it is going to be another 3 years at least but that is only my wild guess based on the past. Anything could happen in between. Don said there are now 60 publications (not sure on what but I hope apabetalone). This implies that at least scientific momentum for BETi is gaining credibility or perhaps just interest but the awarness and attention is increasing.

It does shock me that at this stage no BP has jumped in with a CRV and there was no hint of a CVR type deal in Don's comments that I can judge. He said the partner will fund the trial and expenses but did not reference any milestones. Perhaps that is being worked out but no hint from Don and this suggests to me that Don is negotiating from a weak position.

My current hope is that Zenith will score a deal and we'll get liquidity on those shares soon. It's a big wish given the past but who knows how strong MCRP and TNBC trial results are turning out?

I still have big expectations but I think they may be a very long way off. Great science is happening.

GLTA and cheers

Toinv 

New Message
Please login to post a reply