...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Still waiting for that BETonMACE CKD sub-study 7 months later

I think both of you are perhaps on the right track. The actual wording at the end of the presentation is "eGFR changes over time were not different".  It would be nice to know what that means exactly, it is very vague. Does that mean no difference between Apabetalone and Placebo or no difference between >60 vs <60 cohort on Apabetalone or no difference between on Apabetalone and an SGLT2 vs on only Apabetalone. There are a lot of different permutations when you bring statins,Apabetalone, SGLT2's and placebo into play.

Additionally, could it be that both <60 vs >60 cohorts on Apabetalone both did well combined with SGLT2s. That could be "not different" between those 2 groups especially since looking at the SGLT2s/Apabetalone combo was not within the predefined scope of the study.  I find it hard to believe that the withholding of the kidney data is repeatedly by an error of omission and I find it equally hard to believe that withheld data is due to something negative. Anyone with an ounce of business sense would have much earlier used past opportunities available to announce anything negative and by now it would be water under the bridge. JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply