...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Still waiting for that BETonMACE CKD sub-study 7 months later

The thing that keeps on nagging at me though is that even with BTD it may still be the case that BP has to write a big cheque to get this thing over the line. This is so far from doing a cancer trial. These CVD trials have to have large populations and go on for prolonged periods of time to get the results = very expensive. This kind of thing is a big risk for BP even with the BTD. The recently approved DPP4 and SGLT2 drugs have good performance and patents that have years left to run. Where's the urgency right now to go and write a $1bn cheque to run a big and long trial, especially when the world's health system is screwed up with Covid-19. Even cancer trials are getting delayed and my impression is there is far greater urgency and interest in cancer than there is in CVD right now when SOC has just been boosted by the introduction of these DPP4s and SGLT2s. Sadly i fear this just aint the right time nor place for RVX. As I said I hope I am wrong but I am just trying to find an explanation as to why the industry appears just not that bothered about RVX. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply