...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

BREAKING: TransCanna Receives State-Wide Operating License

• Now owns largest known fully licensed cannabis facilities in California
  • Successfully granted a Type 11 'Distributor' license by the California Bureau of Cannabis Control for its 196,000 square foot Daly Avenue Facility
  • This long-anticipated milestone marks the completion of all state and local licenses required for the Company to begin operations at its flagship cannabis processing facility in Modesto, California

Transcanna dark

Hub On AGORACOM / Read Release

BKC:  Hey that's fair game.   To answer your question, no... no one pays for or otherwise remunerates me for my posts.   Positive posts or negative ones.  It is a fair question to ask.  I've answered this before.  Answer is no.  Period.   

I think I've made my points here for now... 

My ultimate wish is for the company to do well by retail shareholders.  That's actually always been my goal - that and I've had a goal of personal education (as much as possible given my limited science knowledge) so that I can hopefully make good decisions.    

This investment has been difficult for many.   It should be understandable that it is.   And it should be ok to express that.

If you think of retail long term shareholders that don't have any knowledge of this subject other than news releases, webcasts, journal articles and the like, you'd likely understand that we don't have much info to go on here.   For non science types, even less than for others like you who really seem to have deep knowledge.  If there is great value here, there ought to be a way to share it better in order to support a reasonable stock price.   I'm not asking for pumping.   Just asking for knowledge of what we have if indeed it is there.  

Ultimately I want the exact same thing most shareholders want!   Maybe the surprise should be that nobody said all this before.

There's supposedly a vast patent estate.  Once upon a time management talked about that.   I don't recall it having been talked about in years (correct me if I'm wrong).   There used to be talked about other formulas but this is another topic we don't hear much about.   Why not?

If you get past my attempts at humour and making my posts feel interesting to read, then there's questions and concerns here that many share.   

Tada mentioned that the company is (he reports) making current efforts to better communicate with us.   I laughed since I have heard that before.   More than once.   But even if totally true and there's some major initiative going on about communications, why did he hear about it and most retail shareholders did not?   I don't think there's been any talk about that publically.   So it doesn't exist for us unconnected retail shareholders.   That's my point:   After all these years you need to communicate more with retail shareholders or the stock price will continue its trajectory and people (like me) will understandably get frustrated with things.  It's understandable and human nature.  

If you think about it, the real mystery is why this reaction on the part of retail shareholders (I don't attempt to speak for all here) would be a surprise to anyone.  

I believe they can do better.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply