...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

Wideout,,,,,,the posts are not meant to impress anyone,,or any group,,if you read the original discussion back a few days ago it was thought that large volume on the sell side would be seen once over the $1 level. That was an opinion by one of the posters. My posts point to the mindset of some investors who relish the break out of a stock,,,,,which case in point was posted when a friend of mine did exactly that. Was there large selling once that level was breached? Not at all....in fact I assume other investors see the trend as being ones friend,,,,,and on Yahoo Finance I see RVX in an alert noting the increase in price again today.

So if you feel these posts noting 30,000 share activity is some sort of message to impress the board then you must be truely a minor player in the grand scheme of things here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply