...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I agree cs99, add to that the numbers obtained when replacing stroke with heart failure and the SGLT2 synergies and I'm sure BP is feeling fairly good about the odds of apabetalone being a blockbuster. 

I agree with those that feel a deal with good upfront money will have a vey positive effect on share price.  If this does come to pass I hope that management then starts to run this company as a business and not continue down the path of spending the last dollar before doing capital raises when desperate for cash. Personally I would hope if the share price does appreciate they would then do a round of financing in the market. Even at $5, with a committed BP onside they could then easily raise $50-$100 million with very little extra dilution and perhaps explore a Nasdaq listing in conjunction with this. The company would be then positioned to explore a few more Apabetalone indications as well as perhaps another compound instead of having all the eggs in the BoM2 basket. I think if Resverlogix started to look like a real business the market would further reward the company as an opportunity with huge upside and some protection against bumps in the road. JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply