...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

The $64k question we are all struggling with is whether this is a short term sp blip or the start of a rally towards fair value with a 90-day count-down.

Essentially a year ago today we got the news BETonMACE did not meet the primary endpoint and RVX dropped like an anchor to the 35-cent range at bottom that day although it bounced back. Since Sept 30, 2019 the stock has been trying to find its true level with various updates on BOM and FDA pronouncements being offset by the lack of financing, the lack of respect for management and questions regarding the validity of the data produced due to small sample sizes.

So personally I see the sp rise as a combination of DM’s assertion of something by  the end of the year and a beaten down stock trying to find a level where there is upside if a BP partnership is announced and the downside is limited if the optimism of our fearless leader was hot air or a deal cannot be consummated. It also never hurts to have a catalyst such as Narmac’s bud get the action going.

Thus, if you want to trade for 40 to 70 cent gain, all the power to you, I have in my long RVX tenure twice let very substantial paper gains go unrealized, so I would never criticize taking profits along the way.

But we now have an Oct 5th (date of release of first quarter financials) to Dec 31st (assuming deal does not move into 2021 or does not happen) timeframe for something to happen, so some increase in sp is/was justified IMHO although we may see some pullbacks and jump-starts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply