...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

...hummmmm..... this issue around money and financing only works to the benefit of certain groups and individuals. If one is curious about why our deep pocketed investors are not stepping up to the plate to cover what should be seen as incidentals, can be seen from our history around previous financings. PPs have been below floor prices with warrants attached ,,,yummmie,,,,nice for the chosen,,,,,its no wonder we cant get good footing and sustain a run in share price.

You cant tell me that billionaires dont understand the business caveats around not paying bills! Standing aside and looking in its just pitiful,,,,!.Not one other molecule will have its day in the sun while we are here based on the track record. BP companies will get their hands on this technology at some point,,,,hopefully not at too distressed pricing,,,,,the speculation in the science and technology is the only thing keeping us even at this level,,,its not on exhibiting good business sense,!

When it comes down to having and implementing a progressive and proactive business model I just dont see it...... neither does the market,,,pitiful....when the potential seems to be here,,,in theory.. influencing to the betterment on numerous indications and with a grouping of molecules on the launch pad why should one deal be the awnswer to all....what am I not seeing here?... ,,its a personal opinion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply