...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Apabetalone’s Positive Effect on Hospitalized Patients Involving Heart Failure

Hummm,,,,the headlines I have read lately about biotech and the IPO listings in US markets ,,,,well 2020 has set a record and 2021 is setting up to be even bigger and better.......so,,what is it,,,,,are such listings detrimental to business valuations??....cant be......do less advanced science get listings,,,Yes!,,,,,Proactive companies seem to take this step to advance their programs with huge access to funding via share price appreciation and PPs........and when they do list.....if they are advertised as winners by the underwriters they become winners.

Simple,,if you are not in bed with the correct people your share price is degraded on good news,,,,! No shock to that!  We have known this for a decade. Our science if it was to be advanced with any degree of urgency would have been brought thru this very system years ago and our other molecules in wait trialed and assessed. As a retail junkie investor, thats what I see from the tracks in the sand we have made these past 17 years. Hopefully sometime this year we can all say good riddins to RVX and its inept management team! I am eagerly awaiting an exit!

New Message
Please login to post a reply