...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

19BagR ... I have had a of the lot same thoughts. So many layers of the onion to peel, to figure out exactly what apabetalone is and provides, and then coonfusion about valuation of future potential. Both within and outside of RVX.

I'm of the belief that apabetalone can and will provide multiple benefits to patients in multiple ways from what I have read, and heard. But all of it is conjecture and future hope at this point until the drug is approved and commercialized, and proves it can produce revenue. The future value appears enormous "potentially" ... we really need to get BoM2 on the road.

Covid application is interesting. Again, it appears apabetalone has benefit in this area as well, impacting viral entry via ACE2 inhibition, and quelling the cytokine storm which can negatively impact multiple organs, including the heart which is already a targeted organ for apabetalone.

What is very cool and interesting to me now with Covid, is that even if it isn't the primary application and biggest financial windfall benefit (or maybe it ultimately is given mutations potential), Covid application "could" provide the quickest path to commercial status due to current worldwide priorities and importance, and also the very short study protocols. I believe apabetalone and RVX epigenetics research could be front page news and really take off if we can just get through the FDA-registration/approved door for a single application and indication. The rest (other indications and RVX value could really take off afterward, when it moves from theory to real as a marketable drug.

We need some "proof" after multiple failed but refining studies. I am VERY excited about this recent Covid momentum, hope it picks up steam, rather than just another great idea/theory that just doesn't pass study/approval criteria. With the safety profile, strong promise in Cardio/Renal/Cognitive/PAH/Fabry, etc., high profile with the FDA, and now Covid interest with such worldwide visibility, hopefully 2021 is the year for a real breakthrough that starts to fast-forward valuation and commercialization.

We need to get BoM2 on the road, and just absolutely crush the Covid opportunity ... this may be a very rare once in a litetime opportunity given the urency and visibility with Covid, and further opening eyes everywhere to apabetalone and epigenetics.

Imagine a world where apabetalone is one of the answers for this worldwide Covid pandemic, and upon further research investors and BP's learn more about the promise with epigenetics and P3 apabetalone for Diabetic Cardiopathy & Nephropathy, Cognitive benefit, PAH, Fabry, etc., with attractive patent protection, and there are a few thousand more untapped molecules in the library yet to be refined and explored?

But wait ... if this looks like it could be a $20-50b company "someday" possibly ... how much would you offer as a BP now, and how much would you be willing to take if you are RVX, as it stands right now?? 

I think the valuation climbs the spectrum dramatically, once there is a real certified proven commericial application (Covid?) ... in at least one area. Covid represents the quickest path at the moment. I'd be pushing for another BTD if the data looks good enough, but then it could be approved for Covid in the time it takes for another BTD haha ... if the data is good enough.

But yes ... focus on a few important things (Covid/BoM2), do them well, get "something" actually accomplished, and let the next 20-40 years unfold in the epigenetics frontier, and enjoy the associated financial benefits.

Loving this Covid potential and visibilty preceding BoM2.

New Message
Please login to post a reply